We recommend the following care:
- Whilst not being worn we recommend storing your bracelet in its original box.
- Clean your charms by rubbing them with a dry lint-free cloth
- Should your bracelet require tougher cleaning please use a professional jewellery service
Due to the metallic compositions of the Moratti charms, tarnishing although rare may occur over time. Should this happen we recommend the following care:
- To clean charms that do not include any soft gemstones, pearls or crystals put the charm into warm sudsy water containing a few drops of mild dishwashing liquid and rub gently with your fingers or a cotton swab.
- Rinse your charms thoroughly with warm water and dry with a cotton cloth. Avoid using paper products such as tissues as they contain particles of wood that can scratch the gold's surface.
- Before storing, let the charms lie flat and air dry completely, overnight if possible.
- Should your charms require tougher cleaning please use a professional jewellery service.